Whether you need help with a visa application or you’re after immigration advice, our relocation consultants are here to support you
Securing work permits and visas for your relocating assignees can be complicated and time-consuming, but this process is vital for ensuring you’re staying in line with the various legal requirements in the country you’re sending your employees to. That’s why Gerson Relocation provides you with access to professional immigration support and advice from the moment you contact us to the moment your employees have settled in and beyond.
Using our trusted immigration partners, we’ll help your employees obtain work permits and visas on a global basis, contact any relevant authorities and ensuring any paperwork is correct and accounted for, both for your assignees and any relocating family members
A quick look at our immigration services
- Visa and work permit applications
- Processing of all relevant paperwork
- Liaising with governmental departments and local authorities
- Tracking and application of renewals
- Legalisation of documents
- Compliance audit of immigration program
The business benefits
- Coordination and management of immigration supply chain
- Applications are handled by experienced immigration specialists
- Ensures immigration integrates smoothly with the relocation process
- Reduces unnecessary relocation expenditure
- Ensures compliance with local immigration legislation
Great customer Experiences start here
Very pleasent and helpful. Nothing too much trouble.
Mr M H moved from London, UK to Toronto, Canada – January 21
Very helpful and patient even when things got packed that we had to get out again!
Mr M E moved from Enfield, UK to Dorset, UK – February 21
Thanks to Graham, Nick and the entire crew!
Mr C D M moved from UK to Singapore – March 21
Friendly and helpful crew.
Ms T W moved from USA to Cambridgeshire, UK – February 21