When it comes to renewing a lease, it’s key that your HR, Global Mobility teams and employees have access to all the data
The process of renewing a lease can be problematic for employees on assignment. Whether the property was originally sourced by Gerson Relocation’s home search team or whether this was privately negotiated by your HR and Mobility team or employee, you can be confident that Gerson Relocation can manage the renewal of the lease.
Let us manage your lease renewal process. Get in touch with our expert team.
About our lease renewal services
We provide an alert when the lease is due to expire within enough time to review whether the lease should be renewed. If you are due to return to their home location or move to a new property, Gerson Relocation can assist with a full departure service. Alternatively, if the lease is to be renewed then our Client Services Managers can begin with the lease renewal process:
- Review the terms of the lease and act accordingly
- Contact lessee and landlord to formally begin the lease renewal process
- Manage any requests for rent increases in line with local market conditions
- Manage any additional requests by the lessee or landlord
- Record new key dates
The benefits of our lease renewal service
- Accurate recording of any new lease conditions or arrangements
- Accurate recording of any rent increases and comparison to original budget
- Policy consistency
- Compliance and cost control
- Access to lease tracking
Need lease renewal services from professional relocation experts? Let’s get started. Get in touch with Gerson Relocation today.
Great customer Experiences start here
Very pleasent and helpful. Nothing too much trouble.
Mr M H moved from London, UK to Toronto, Canada – January 21
Very helpful and patient even when things got packed that we had to get out again!
Mr M E moved from Enfield, UK to Dorset, UK – February 21
Thanks to Graham, Nick and the entire crew!
Mr C D M moved from UK to Singapore – March 21
Friendly and helpful crew.
Ms T W moved from USA to Cambridgeshire, UK – February 21