Assignment complete? Moving on to the next assignment or repatriating home?
Managing the end of an assignment can be just as complex as beginning one. Our assignment departure services ties everything up neatly in preparation for a new assignment or repatriating with in-depth planning and support.
Relocation departure services
We support the entire process from the planning to the settling back into the new location, reducing the administrative burden, saving you money and time by streamlining the entire process. We manage the close down of utilities and lease termination, updating local authorities of the move, manage any tax and benefits that were provided, and commence the relocation or repatriation process.
Assignment almost complete? Get in touch with Gerson Relocation today.
About our relocation departure services
Every assignment is different, and every relocating employee has unique requirements. That’s why our departure services are customised to your specific needs.
- Manage the notice period required for schools and landlords
- Arrange for the Inventory check out and review against the check in report
- Arrange the end of tenancy clean
- Manage any insurance claims and return property deposit
- Negotiate any dilapidation or damages claims on the property
- Close down property, finalise all utilities
- Support the employee with the closure of bank accounts and other assignment related memberships
Benefits of our relocation departure services
- Saves money and time
- Reduces administration
- Reduces costs such as dilapidation claims
- Everything is handled in compliance with local processes and legislation
- Ensures a higher success rate for onward assignments and repatriations
Need to help finalise an assignment and closing down all local commitments? Get in touch with Gerson Relocation departure service specialists and we’ll get started.
Great customer Experiences start here
Very pleasent and helpful. Nothing too much trouble.
Mr M H moved from London, UK to Toronto, Canada – January 21
Very helpful and patient even when things got packed that we had to get out again!
Mr M E moved from Enfield, UK to Dorset, UK – February 21
Thanks to Graham, Nick and the entire crew!
Mr C D M moved from UK to Singapore – March 21
Friendly and helpful crew.
Ms T W moved from USA to Cambridgeshire, UK – February 21