Tenancy Management Services from the
Leaders in Global Destination Services
Lower your ongoing relocation costs with customised property tenancy management services
Managing multiple employee tenancies is an intensive task that can put a lot of pressure on mobility teams. Conversely, asking employees to manage their own tenancy where the host country language is not the same as their own or even where the processes are different to those in their home country will distract them from completing the assignment you have set out. Dealing with tradespeople, cleaners, landlords and estate agents are just extra barriers to a successful assignment. That’s where Gerson Relocation tenancy managers come in.
Our tenancy management programme is designed to reduce the administrative burden on your HR and Mobility teams, leaving you and your relocating employees free to focus on the strategic objectives of the assignment.
We will provide your employee with full support throughout the tenancy period, assisting with lease negotiations and renewals, dilapidation control, and dealing with tradespeople, cleaning services and landlords.
Your employees will be able to focus on their new role easily, without the stress of managing their accommodation at the back of their minds.
We can also help you manage the financial side of accommodating your employees. Our expense management services ensure you maintain control of your property related costs at all times.
Reduce the pressures of managing employee rents on your HR teams and assignees. Get in touch with our tenancy management team at Gerson Relocation today
About our tenancy management services
Every relocation is different, so the service we provide needs to be adapted to each of your requirements. All our services are built to match your expectations and your employee’s needs. Whether this is a simple management of cleaning teams or property management of every aspect of the rented accommodation, we are happy to help. Our tenancy management service includes the negotiation of any specific lease terms as well as renewal negotiation at the end of a tenancy. Our tenancy management service can include:
- Liaison between the employee and family and their landlord
- Access to Gerson’s 24/7 support line
- Management of any tenancy issues
- Coordination of any third party agents i.e. decorators, cleaners, inventory clerks
- Activating the departure process including arranging the inventory check-out and recovery of security deposits
The benefits to you
- Reduces the administrative burdens of your HR and Mobility teams as well as your relocating employee
- Increases the recovery of deposits, saving you money at the end of the assignment
- Manages payments and reduces overall assignment cost
- Ensures compliance at a global and local level
- Overcomes any language barriers between the employee and landlord
From recent news to pin-sharp advice articles, the Gerson Relocation blog is packed with useful information to help you with your relocation.