Relocating Partner Support from the Leaders in Global Destination Services
Relocation does not just affect your employees; with the increase in dual-career families, spousal support is becoming more important than ever. Here’s how we can help.
One of the most overlooked parts of relocation is the effect it can have on the family of the employee. Family or partner conflicts can cause failed or terminated assignments. Since we specialise in providing support to help your employees succeed, this has to be taken into account when developing a relocation plan.
Our relocating partner support service is entirely customised to the needs of the employee and their spouse, in line with your relocation policy. At Gerson Relocation, we work with specialist partner support providers to take into account the spouse’s specific requirements to help them integrate into their new life. We can focus on a range of areas helping them find new employment where immigration legislation allows, education opportunities or expat groups to socialise with.
Whatever their needs, we will work with you to create a process and programme that will meet them.
Our spouse relocation assistance ensures your assignee’s loved ones are supported too. Get in touch with Gerson Relocation.
What is included in our relocating partner support?
Following the rise of the dual-career family, one of the most important parts of relocating employees and their partners is to provide them with a sense of belonging and meaningful employment. Our partner assistance providers will put together a needs analysis report to help integrate your employee’s partners into the new location, find them a career, and show them around the local area.
- A detailed needs analysis so we fully understand the issues your employees face
- Introduce your employee’s partners to social and expatriate groups
- Help spouses find new employment with CV and skill reviews, and interview preparation
- Provide access to further education or voluntary programmes where immigration rules prohibit the employment of spouses or spouses have no desire to work
The benefits to your business
- Your employee is free to focus on their new assignment without worrying about their spouse
- Supporting their partner increases the chances of a successful assignment
- Your employee and their partner will feel happier in the location
From recent news to pin-sharp advice articles, the Gerson Relocation blog is packed with useful information to help you with your relocation.