Lease Renewal Services from the Leaders in Global Destination Services
When it comes to renewing a lease, it’s key that your HR, Mobility teams and employees have access to all the data
The process of renewing a lease can be problematic for employees on assignment. Whether the property was originally sourced by Gerson Relocation’s home search team or whether this was privately negotiated by your HR and Mobility team or employee, you can be confident that Gerson Relocation can manage the renewal of the lease.
Let us manage your lease renewal process. Get in touch with our expert team.
About our lease renewal services
The Gerson Digital platform will provide your HR and Mobility teams or your employees with an alert that your lease is due to expire within enough time to review whether the lease should be renewed. If the employee is due to return to their home location or move to a new property, Gerson Relocation can assist with a full departure service. Alternatively, if the lease is to be renewed then our relocation coordinators can begin with the lease renewal process:
- Review the terms of the lease and act accordingly
- Contact employee and landlord and formally begin the lease renewal process
- Manage any requests for rent increases in line with local market conditions
- Manage any additional requests by the employee or landlord
- Record new key dates in the Gerson Digital platform
The benefits to you
- Accurate recording of any new lease conditions or arrangements
- Accurate recording of any rent increases and comparison to original budget
- Policy consistency
- Access to lease tracking service for next lease review milestone
From recent news to pin-sharp advice articles, the Gerson Relocation blog is packed with useful information to help you with your relocation.