Language Training from the Leaders in Global Destination Services
Make sure your employees and their families can communicate effectively with our language support services
Moving to a new country is daunting enough without the issue of not being able to communicate with anybody there. At Gerson Relocation, we provide a range of solutions in line with your relocation policy. Our supply chain team have access to recognised global language training providers as well as local solutions providing your relocating employees with the tools they need to settle in their new country.
These language training solutions work in line with both your policy and your employee’s needs. We provide one-to-one lessons, family and group-based lessons, online teaching for those who do not have the time to travel to a fixed location, and immersion courses for project-based employees who require a rapid solution.
At Gerson Relocation, we work with our clients to develop a language learning plan that looks at your budget, policy, staff competency, the local culture and your employee’s working and living environment to identify the fastest and most effective way of teaching and learning.
In addition to language lessons, we also provide cultural training programmes, helping your employees understand the culture of the new location.
We’re ready to get started when you are. Get in touch with Gerson Relocation and we’ll manage the rest.
How our language support service can help
Ensuring your employees can communicate effectively in whichever country you send them to is of paramount importance. We work with a wide variety of language training providers across the planet, helping your employees break through the language barrier.
- Keep your employees working at their best in separate countries
- We work with recognised language training to provide fast, effective teaching
- We incorporate language requirements into our briefing process
- We work with your training departments preferred providers reducing transition challenges
- We provide a range of solutions from online, classroom, or one to one lessons, based on policy, suitability and return on investment
Benefits of using our language support services
- Better support for moving to countries that speak other languages
- Personalised training programmes in line with policy to your employee’s needs
- Ability to utilise employees globally instead of just in countries with the same language
- Complete support for relocating employees who are new to the country
- Confidence in the delivery of carefully selected and approved providers
From recent news to pin-sharp advice articles, the Gerson Relocation blog is packed with useful information to help you with your relocation.