Home Search Services from the Leaders
in Global Destination Services
Managing the home search process from a global perspective, ensuring your employees find the right rental accommodation for their needs
The success of your assignment can rely entirely on finding the right type of accommodation. Catering to the various needs of your employees, managing their relocation and ensuring they have everything they need allows them to focus entirely on their new role in your organisation.
Our professional new home search service builds a plan that meets the needs of your employee, their accompanying family, and the budgetary and policy requirements of your organisation.
Starting off with an in-depth home finding consultation with our local area experts, we help your employee and their family identify the ideal property for their needs.
Once located, we then work on negotiating and securing the selected property, before assisting the employee with moving in. As part of our standard home search service, we set them up with their utilities, manage the check-in process and ensure the employee understands the obligations of the lease.
Ready to get started? Our new home search team is waiting for your call. Get in touch with Gerson Relocation and we’ll start our search
About our home search service
Finding the perfect property for your employee and their family can set the expectations of the assignment. As each employee will have separate needs, we offer a service focused on their needs putting our people ahead of a generic process. We start the search with an in-depth consultation with your employee and their spouse to fully understand their requirements.
- Detailed needs analysis call with relocating employee and spouse
- Provide access to online local area information
- Create an itinerary of properties to view
- Unaccompanied or accompanied visits to properties as defined by the relocation policy
- Lease negotiation
- Utility connection
- Security deposit process
- Inventory check in
Benefits to you
- Programme delivery by home finding consultant with expert local knowledge
- Professional inventory clerks
- Independent market advice
- Managed within your policy and budget
- Administrative burden eased on HR, Mobility and employee
- On-assignment rental and dilapidation costs reduced
- Management of key dates such as lease renewal dates, potential price increases etc.
From recent news to pin-sharp advice articles, the Gerson Relocation blog is packed with useful information to help you with your relocation.