Departure Services from the Leaders
in Global Destination Services
Assignment complete? Moving your employees to the next project or returning them home?
Managing the end of an assignment can be just as complex as beginning one. After your employees have completed their tasks, relocating them back home or onward to their next location requires in-depth planning and support. That’s where our departure service comes in.
We support the entire process from the planning to the settling back into the new location, reducing the administrative burden from your HR and Mobility teams and employee, and saving you money by streamlining the entire process. We will work with the employee to close down and manage the status of their accommodation, updating local authorities of the move, manage any tax and benefits that were provided, and commence the relocation or repatriation process.
Assignment almost complete? Get in touch with Gerson Relocation today.
About our departure services
Every assignment is different and every employee has unique needs. That’s why our departure services are customised to your specific needs.
- Manage the notice period required for schools and landlords
- Arrange for the Inventory check out and review against the check in report
- Arrange the end of tenancy clean
- Manage any insurance claims and return property deposit
- Negotiate any dilapidation or damages claims on the property
- Close down property, finalise all utilities
- Support the employee with the closure of bank accounts and other assignment related memberships
- Provides impartial support to any dilapidation claims
- Ensures all aspects of the employee’s assignment life is terminated in accordance with local market requirements
- Provide access to HR and Mobility teams to reporting
From recent news to pin-sharp advice articles, the Gerson Relocation blog is packed with useful information to help you with your relocation.