Cross Cultural Training from the Leaders in Global Destination Services
As one of the most overlooked but vitally important parts of relocating, cross-cultural training is key to your business success in other countries
While it is likely you will be sending employees who are more than capable of managing their tasks in other countries, to truly thrive they need to understand the vast cultural differences when working abroad. Simple cultural differences can transform a business negotiation from a spectacular success into crushing failure.
Our cultural support services are hosted by our trusted partners and individual experts, and can be delivered before or after the employee’s move.
These cultural support programmes and tools include detailed briefing processes, intercultural training, repatriation training, and business orientation briefings, as well as basic information that can help your employee better understand the country they are in.
Let’s get started. Just get in touch with our expert team and we’ll put together a customised cross-cultural training plan.
About the cross-cultural training
Our services are adaptable to your needs. Your company has its own policy approach to cultural training, so our services are designed to meet them. Just let us know what you need and where your employees are headed, and we’ll put together a plan to help them thrive in their new location.
- Help your employees understand their new country and colleagues
- Intercultural training lessons from approved and experienced providers
- Gain a complete understanding of the culture of a country and the employee’s adaptability
- Repatriation training available for helping your employees return to their home country
The benefits to you and your employees
- Your employees will feel more at home in a new location
- Reduction in culture shock and strategies for dealing with culture shock
- Better cultural understanding can open up new business opportunities, assist in social interactions and adapt to the new location
- Cost-effective cultural training means you save money in the long run
- Provide a support mechanism for the duration of the assignment.
From recent news to pin-sharp advice articles, the Gerson Relocation blog is packed with useful information to help you with your relocation.