Area Orientation Services from the Leaders in Global Destination Services
Help your employees settle in any location with our area orientation services
Helping your employees settle into their new home is one of the top priorities for any successful relocation. While the tasks you have given them may be relatively easy to complete, having to cope with different cultures, languages, locations, and issues related to dual-career families can add more complexity to the task.
Our area orientation services provide both you and your employee with a top-down perspective of the new country, helping everyone to understand the potential issues that could arise, and how to avoid them, as well as what life in the new location might be like.
Whether the orientation is part of a pre-assignment selection visit or it’s provided after the employee has decided to relocate to the host location, Gerson Relocation’s local area counsellors are experienced in helping the employee understand what their new life might be like. Each orientation programme is entirely bespoke and our aim is to offer a service that meets the exact needs of the employee.
We’ll help your assignee settle. Get in touch with Gerson Relocation today.
About our area orientation services
Every employee has their own requirements which is why our area orientation service is designed to be flexible at all times. Whether you need advice on managing and understanding cultural differences, or your employee has children and needs to find a suitable school, we’ll be able to help them understand the new location and prepare them for life in the new location.
- A detailed briefing and needs assessment to enable Gerson Relocation to tailor an orientation to the employee’s requirements
- An accompanied tour of the host location often incorporating a visit to the new office, sample properties and other local amenities
- Area information packs for your employee and their family
- Everyday living advice based on the host location
Benefits of our area orientation services
- Area orientation identifies key issues early, reducing relocation costs
- Area orientations can be used to ‘sell’ the location for employees/spouses unsure about a relocation
- Our expert advice helps assignees settle quickly, helping them focus on their new role
- Takes the pressure off of your mobility teams by managing the employee’s expectations
From recent news to pin-sharp advice articles, the Gerson Relocation blog is packed with useful information to help you with your relocation.