Airport Collection Services from the
Leaders in Global Destination Services
Our airport collection means your employees are cared for from the moment they leave their home to the moment they arrive
Uprooting to a new location is never easy. Not only is it an emotional time, the stress caused by a change of home can be long-lasting. At Gerson Relocation, we believe it’s important to provide your employees with support from the first minute, to the moment they have settled in their new home and beyond.
To help with this, we can provide your employees with a personalised collection service, ensuring that they get to the airport on time and that they are met with a registered driver waiting for them in the host location. We’ll collect any personal luggage, manage safety elements such as car seats or help for disabilities, and transport your employees to their new home without trouble.
We’ll make sure your employees are taken to and picked up from the airport. Get in touch with Gerson Relocation today.
About our airport collection service
The supply chain team at Gerson Relocation ensure that when an organisation requires the support of an airport collection service in the host location the service is provided by an accredited driver with experience of supporting relocating families. The collection service ensures that the employee does not have to worry about having the details of their new home location (be it a hotel, serviced apartment or their rental property) and that a driver will be ready to collect them, irrespective of the arrival time of their flight.
Gerson Relocation also has the ability to provide an accompanied airport collection service with our local area counsellors able to accompany the driver to provide an enhanced service that helps reassure the employee and their family on arrival.
- The provision of a car and driver in line with company policy, insurance requirements and family size
- A friendly, welcoming driver when they arrive
- Support for disabilities and children (car seats, wheelchair ramps)
- Access to all collection required details such as airport details, flight numbers, new home address, emergency contact details
The benefits to your business
- Compliance with local legislation
- A fully managed service, removing the burden from your HR and Mobility teams
- Security for your employee
- Tracked transfer details to accommodate any transfer changes i.e. flight delays
- The country welcome that we want to project
- All our services are priced in line with your budget and without unexpected costs
From recent news to pin-sharp advice articles, the Gerson Relocation blog is packed with useful information to help you with your relocation.