Marie Curie Cancer Care
Charity Collections for UK Moves
Gerson Relocation is a long-term supporter of Marie Curie
Our work with Marie Curie helps to raise awareness of their cause and enables them to provide care for people living with any terminal illness, and their families.
Fill a Charity Carton For Marie Curie Cancer Care
We provide a service on every move where our customers can opt to donate items from their move to support Marie Curie. Donated items will be collected by Gerson Relocation and delivered to Marie Curie to sell in their shops. This helps to raise money and encourages reusing and upcycling.
Marie Curie Shops are a treasure trove, full of things some people didn’t need and others are delighted to find.
Marie Curie has over 190 charity shops across the UK and they’re all dependent on people’s generous donations of high-quality, unwanted items.
Marie Curie love all your stuff, but they are especially on the lookout for:
- Women’s clothing: skirts, dresses, suits, trousers, coats, jackets
- Accessories: scarves, handbags, belts, hats, purses, jewellery
- Shoes, sandals and boots: any shapes or sizes
- Old glasses: these can be recycled in the stores so they’re not wasted
- Anything else you have: books, linen, china or toys.
Marie Curie Downloads
From recent news to pin-sharp advice articles, the Gerson Relocation blog is packed with useful information to help you with your relocation.