Group move management and group move relocation packages
What is the definition of a group move?
A group move refers to the relocation of multiple employees to occur at the same time, normally to a common single destination.
For many businesses, consolidating a number of employee relocations into a single group move can create cost efficiencies as many of the processes can be conducted at the same time.
Gerson Relocation provides you with clear-cut programme management and group move advice
Moving and relocating multiple employees can create administrative challenges. We understand what is involved with relocating large groups of individuals between various locations around the world, which is why we have designed a service that supports the needs of both your company and the individuals involved.
Moving multiple employees couldn’t be simpler with our group move programme
Making sure an employee ends up in the right location, with all their goods, in accommodation that’s suited to their requirements takes a huge amount of planning. Managing the movement of a large number of employees at the same can put too much pressure on an HR or Global Mobility team.
That’s why we’ve set up a group move programme designed specifically for multiple employee relocations. Our group move team provide cost effective solutions and innovative approaches to the movement of employees including pre-move cost budgeting, consolidated movement planning, and storage staging processes.
Regardless of the number of assignees you’re managing, whether you need to move a group of graduates or a team of your most senior employees under a VIP Group Move, we can help make everything work together perfectly.
Group move consultancy and programme management of your projects
Each company has its own specific set of requirements. Yours is no different. That’s why our services are designed to be adapted to the needs of your company policy, and the needs of those moving.
This group move service is designed to assist your organisation with planning your group move effectively. We’ll create cost models based on your specific company policy requirements, provide information and briefing services both face-to-face and online and give you access to our suite of relocation tools to help your groups move and settle into their new location.
• We’ll undertake all consultation, planning, and management of the move on your behalf.
• Our dedicated team will work with your company and employees to meet any requirements.
• We provide a fully comprehensive set of services, giving the flexibility you need
• We’ve got well over 50 years of experience in the industry, so we know what we’re doing
• Budget setting and policy creation
• Clear and helpful briefing services to help your teams know which processes to follow
• A full suite of DSP and moving services
• Access to tracking and reporting tools
• Access to world-leading consultants
• Gerson 24 hour support teams if you require assistance along the way
About our group move relocation packages
• Immigration assessment and coordination
• Group orientation and look see trips
• Group home finding
• Temporary accommodation booking with negotiation of lower rates
• Full household goods move
• Settling-in support
• Expense processing
Recommended flexible options
• Trunk and mini moves options for graduate and talent programmes
• VIP upgrade for group moves of your most senior employees
• Groupage options to reduce moving costs
• School search assistance per family
• On-assignment support
• Cultural and language training
• Accompanying partner support
• Relocation pop-up support centre
Benefits of our service
• Cost-effective group move relocation solution
• Experienced group move personnel
• Access to in-country experts providing local knowledge
• Your employees can get to work on their assignment sooner, thanks to the help with settling in
Global Mobility Consulting Services
• Destination assessment and report
• Policy benchmarking and development
• Data sourcing for CoLA and relocation costs
• Assignment cost estimates calculations
• Letters of assignment
Need to find a reputable company to support your employee group move relocations? Talk to Gerson Relocation
Great customer Experiences start here
Very pleasent and helpful. Nothing too much trouble.
Mr M H moved from London, UK to Toronto, Canada – January 21
Very helpful and patient even when things got packed that we had to get out again!
Mr M E moved from Enfield, UK to Dorset, UK – February 21
Thanks to Graham, Nick and the entire crew!
Mr C D M moved from UK to Singapore – March 21
Friendly and helpful crew.
Ms T W moved from USA to Cambridgeshire, UK – February 21