Relocating your most senior employees and VIP moves
When it comes to managing the relocation the top 1% of your employees, or the ability to handle a once in a lifetime assignment, you need to have a relocation partner who can offer the level of service you need.
As a business we have seen that the number of employers who have established a specific policy for their VIP Moves.
What is a VIP Move?
A VIP move typically relates to the relocation of a company’s most senior employees or an individual who is of exceptional influence and wealth who has a range of complex needs that require considerable and specialist needs. A VIP move is typified by exceptions and the requirement for bespoke solutions and an exceptionally responsive service.
VIP relocation services for Global Mobility teams
Over the years, we have built a reputation of moving Prime Ministers, royalty and CEOs for the world’s most respected organisations. Our VIP service was formalised over ten years ago to support a key client in the financial sector who wanted to implement a VIP policy and associated service for its premier tier employees. Since then it has been continually refined and is used to provide next level support for other clients when relocating their most senior tier employees.
VIP relocation services for Concierge companies and home offices
Gerson Relocation’s moving, home finding and fine art services are used by the world’s leading Concierge Service companies. We offer a service to support your clients.
Alleviating the pressure on your Global Mobility team
VIP moves can add a great deal of pressure on your Global Mobility team, diverting senior resources from your main assignment population to handle technical and complex requirements. Very often this may involve engaging specialist security, immigration and tax partners. We have the solution.
About our VIP service
A VIP service does not simply mean providing more services. We offer a team of VIP service specialists, with each VIP case managed as an individual project with a focus on providing flexibility, responsiveness, expertise and a high level of personal support. The following provides an overview of the components of our VIP service options:
- Senior level support with greater flexibility of service to fit with busy schedules
- Working directly with your Global Mobility lead for closer control of budgets and the project.
- A detailed relocation project plan and bring in key advisors for each of the services identified for your VIP’s relocation.
- High touch local support and our global VIP service network
- Confidential and discrete service with NDAs and increased level of security and provide additional levels of availability.
- Specialist tailored options. For example, we have arranged for interior designers to decorate homes before the move in date, detailed familiarisation visits for the family, classic vehicle moves, fine art services, local club registrations, personal security, drivers, education specialist, travel booking, and lots more. The emphasis is on tailoring the service to meet their demands and within the budget.
- We work in coordination with your VIPs own PA and also acts as an additional executive assistant for DSP and move services during the relocation.
- Exceptions and cost management managed efficiently
- Greater flexibility, always available and shorter escalation paths for the most responsive service.
- Innovative solutions, as every VIP relocation creates challenges that are unique and often complex. We have the people that can find the answers for these.
Defining a VIP policy and support package
We can help you define a VIP policy to suit your business which fits your culture and the needs of your most demanding VIPs and circumstances. Having a VIP policy will help you to define who qualifies and even tier your VIPs.
Our global network of specialist VIP service providers
We have established a network of providers and specialists who provide next level services to the standard required by your VIP. From exclusive accommodation, security firms, travel, fine art moving, concierge and other eventuality that may arise.
AGM Premier option for the next level in VIP moves
There are different levels of VIP. For exceptional requirements, we offer an additional level of service through AGM Premier which offers next level solutions for the Premier VIP.
Do you need to think differently about the way you manage your most senior level moves? Talk to our VIP team for advice
Great customer Experiences start here
Very pleasent and helpful. Nothing too much trouble.
Mr M H moved from London, UK to Toronto, Canada – January 21
Very helpful and patient even when things got packed that we had to get out again!
Mr M E moved from Enfield, UK to Dorset, UK – February 21
Thanks to Graham, Nick and the entire crew!
Mr C D M moved from UK to Singapore – March 21
Friendly and helpful crew.
Ms T W moved from USA to Cambridgeshire, UK – February 21