Customs Clearance & Delivery Services from the Global Relocation Experts
Easy, straightforward and stress-free, our customs clearance services ensure your assignees have their possessions from the moment they arrive
Struggling to understand the customs laws in other countries? You’re not alone. It’s one of the most difficult and complicated things to consider when sending an employee out on an assignment in a new location.
Thankfully, our moving personnel provide support throughout the entire moving process. We’re happy to manage the customs clearance and delivery process, ensuring all the right documentation is filled out and submitted, and providing your employee with the knowledge that their belongings are safe and on their way when they are.
As global relocation market leaders, we know how to help you. Get in touch for more information about our customs clearance and relocation services
What we include in our customs clearance services
Ensuring your business and assignees are kept clear of potential issues with customs clearance is our top priority. To keep you in the loop, we always undertake an in-depth consultancy with you and your employee to fully understand your needs when planning a move. Let us know if you have any extra requirements and we’ll be more than happy to adapt our service to fit you.
- We’ll undertake a consultation with you to understand your requirements
- Customs clearance laws are checked before we ship the items out
- Any required documentation is filled out or advised upon
Benefits to your company
- Assignees can get started on their tasks without worrying about their belongings
- Avoid customs fines as a result of mistakes
- You’ll get a full cost breakdown of any customs fees that need to be paid
From recent news to pin-sharp advice articles, the Gerson Relocation blog is packed with useful information to help you with your relocation.