Our customs clearance services make your international move easy, straightforward and stress-free
Struggling to understand the customs laws in other countries? You’re not alone. It’s one of the most difficult and complicated things to consider when moving your home overseas.
What is customs clearance?
Whenever you move items from one country to another, they must undergo a process at the border to identify what is in your shipment and ensure that it is legally allowed to enter the country. It will also be assessed by local customs authorities to ensure the correct taxes and charges are being applied. The customs processes for each country will vary and there are different documents, prohibited items and charges being applied.
If the documentation is incorrect or your shipment is not permitted, then it can create considerable delays and incur charges. Our international moving experts ensure that your move and the customs clearance process is managed efficiently and effectively from the start.
As global relocation market leaders, we know how to help you. Get in touch for more information about our customs clearance and relocation services.
What we include in our customs clearance services
Our international moving experts support you throughout the entire international moving process. We manage the customs clearance and delivery of your household goods, ensuring all the right documentation is filled out correctly and submitted. We provide you with the latest requirements and explain them in plain language.
- Pre-move consultation on the customs process
- Prohibited items and advice on items that are problematic
- Assistance for customs documentation completion
- Preparation of your shipment to ensure compliance
- Access to the latest customs changes and procedures
- Customs clearance laws are checked before we ship the items out
- A full cost breakdown of any customs fees that need to be paid
- Customs clearing at destination and updates
- Any required documentation is filled out or advised upon
Benefits of our customs management service
- Expert guidance and advice from the start
- Avoids customs fines as a result of mistakes
- Avoids the stress and any delay to your items being delivered
- Regular updates and progress tracking
- Complex requirements are simplified
Struggling to understand the customs laws in the country you’re sending your employees to? We can help. Get in touch with our team
Great customer Experiences start here
Very pleasent and helpful. Nothing too much trouble.
Mr M H moved from London, UK to Toronto, Canada – January 21
Very helpful and patient even when things got packed that we had to get out again!
Mr M E moved from Enfield, UK to Dorset, UK – February 21
Thanks to Graham, Nick and the entire crew!
Mr C D M moved from UK to Singapore – March 21
Friendly and helpful crew.
Ms T W moved from USA to Cambridgeshire, UK – February 21