International Relocation Manager role
Location: Potters Bar, London, United Kingdom
About the role
We’re looking for a motivated relocation professional to join our growing client services team. As an individual, you will thrive on providing excellent customer service and multi-tasking, and have a keen interest in the global mobility and relocation industry sector! Full training will be provided.
As part of your role, you will need to demonstrate a technical understanding of the end-to-end international relocation process, incorporating the full mix of relocation and DSP services.
You will also be willing to adopt our Gerson Relocation methodology and contribute to continually improving the way we do things.
- Enthusiasm and passion for developing and owning client relationships with a flexible working style
- Providing a positive and enjoyable international relocation experience for assignees
- Delivering a thorough explanation of the end-to-end of global mobility process to the assignee
- Learning and understanding a client’s global mobility program and fully understanding the parameters of each assignment policy
- Carry out the pre-assignment briefing and needs assessment with the relocating employee
- Ability to identify potential problems and develop solutions
- Excellent communication and vendor management skills
- Liaising with vendors regarding the international relocation assistance including; household goods team and vendors, serviced accommodation providers, destination services, immigration law firms, language trainers, etc
- Serving as main point of coordination between service partners and the relocating assignee
- Understanding and managing the costs and expenses and invoicing connected to relocation deliverables
- A knowledge of household goods shipping or willing to undertake training
- Minimum of 2 years relocation management experience and a proven record of working within a fast-paced environment
- A passion for customer and client services with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Excellent negotiation skills and a proactive approach to each assignment
- Keeps calm under pressure and performs well under strict deadlines
- Highly organised
- Able to work within a team and also individually as a self-starter
- Fluent in English is essential
- A strong interest and appreciation of international cultures
- Overseas work or living experience is useful but not essential
Interested? Apply for the role here
Please send your CV and a covering email explaining why you feel you are the best candidate for the role.
Submissions to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org FAO of Chris Mackley
Please also see our HHG Move Manager roles