New career opportunity at Gerson Relocation. International Move Manager.
About the role
We are looking for a talented international move manager, with a “can-do” attitude to join our growing customer services team.
You will need to have an eye for detail and an understanding of how to make each international move a truly exceptional experience.
As part of your role, you will need to demonstrate a technical understanding of the international moving process, with an appreciation of how it fits into the overall relocation journey.
The successful candidate will be willing to adopt our Gerson Relocation methodology and also contribute to continually improving the way we do things.
You will be responsible for providing accurate advice and information to our corporate customers with regard to our international moving services. You will have a high regard for customer service and quality standards. You will closely monitor the tracking of consignments worldwide, whilst ensuring that all internal departments and agent partners are adhering to our standards and customer expectations.
Your main task will be to manage the shipment of individual client’s household goods on behalf of our corporate accounts and private clients. In order to achieve this you will need to:
- Liaise when necessary with the client/account to ascertain requirements and ensure proactive customer service
- Liaise with clients and corporate accounts to arrange pre-move surveys
- Calculate volumes, quotes and exchange rates in order to produce international removal quotations
- Follow up on the quotation with the account/client
- Liaise with shipping lines/airfreight agencies and subcontractors to ensure that goods are shipped in line with clients’ expectations
- Process any documentation necessary to ensure service delivery
- Produce invoices to clients and corporate accounts and liaise with internal Accounts department to ensure payment is received within agreed terms
- Liaise with insurance brokers and client in the event of a claim
- Ensure the shipment is carried out in accordance with agreed terms
- Visit corporate accounts to build upon existing relationships
Interested? Apply for the role here
Please send your CV and a covering email explaining why you feel you are the best candidate for the role.
Submissions to be sent to email@example.com FAO of Chris Mackley
If you are more focused on the full range of relocation, and DSP, service delivery, please also see our International Relocation Manager roles