New career opportunity at Gerson Relocation. Supply Chain Management and Agent Partner Relationships.
About the role
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with an excellent understanding of managing agent relationships within the international moving and relocation industry to join our growing business and to set new industry standards for service excellence.
As part of this role, you will need to demonstrate a technical understanding of international moving and relocation services, supply chain management and the ability to lead a team of Relocation Managers who carry out the management of household goods moving for our overseas agent partners.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for maintaining our trading relationships with overseas partners and managing our supply chain.
- Day-to-day motivation and management of a team
- Assessing performance and driving continual improvement
- Managing holidays, sickness and absence
- Managing workload within the team
- Ensuring accurate and timely invoicing
- Ensuring correct use of our Relocation Management System
- Maintaining and developing existing partner relationships
- Developing new agent relationships
- Assessing performance of overseas partners
- Supply chain management of overseas partners ensuring that we maintain a robust and compliant agent supply chain
- Attending industry conferences
Interested? Apply for the role here
Sorry, this position is now closed – but don’t worry! If you would like to join the Gerson Relocation team there are other roles available so make sure you take a look at our main recruitment page or follow-us on LinkedIn and Facebook where we share our latest jobs and news.