Here at Gerson Relocation we’re a well-established relocation company in London with a pedigree of more than five decades – but that doesn’t mean that we rest on our laurels.
We’re always trying to improve on our customer experience – and that includes offering the most cost-effective relocation, mobility solutions, mobile solutions and moving services for clients relocating within the UK and also those who are moving abroad.
So when our relocation team in London came across this article on how to cut relocation costs, we thought we’d take a closer look.
Our relocation experts work within a unique framework here at Gerson Relocation called ‘Suitable Fit’ – which, essentially, places us in the best possible position to service our relocation clients both at home and abroad. We aim to be the most professional and cost-effective relocation consultants.
So, what does our ‘Suitable Fit’ ethos on relocation include? Some of our benchmarks aim to deliver the following promises to our domestic relocation and corporate relocation clients alike:
- We understand cultural differences
- We adapt to business change and growth
- We do not provide generic support
When it comes to proactive support to our clients, we insist on delivering proactive support, with:
- Ongoing industry insights
- Cost efficiencies
- Policy enhancements
We also offer uniquely-positioned assignee experience, such as:
- Service delivery is our Number One priority
- Growth of your business depends on successful relocation support
- Case coordination with added value
- We also pride ourselves on providing flexible solutions, meaning:
- We only provide you with relevant support
- No client is the same as the next
- As business goals develop we flex to support
Our ‘Suitable Fit’ ethos has been developed and refined over many years of relocation expertise, and our clients notice the professional service and aftercare we always offer.
Cost-cutting is an important element when considering a relocation company, but it’s equally as important to remember that quality will always command a premium price, too.
If you’d like to find our more about Gerson Relocation and our corporate relocation, domestic relocation, international moving and global mobility services, please feel free to contact us here.