Managing Assignments between the UK and Australia
Download the Session Paper
Gerson Relocation and Commonwealth Bank of Australia hosted an event focused on managing global assignments between the UK and Australia. With key speakers from Rio Tinto, WorleyParsons and KPMG, the event covered programme design, immigration, relocation, moving, housing, COLA, tax, expatriate banking, assignee support, technology and lots more.
- Notes from the session
- Key take-home points
- Detailed guides relating to the subject matter
What you will learn from this Session Paper
- Key challenges related to the UK-Australia mobility
- Insight into the Rio Tinto and WorleyParsons approach to managing the challenges
- Housing considerations
- Household goods moving considerations
- TSS Visa application process
Download your copy of the report here
Just provide your details to receive your copy.
*denotes mandatory fields