skip to Main Content

Transfer Of Residence: Updates To UK Customs Clearance Process For Household Goods Imports

Following on from the recent changes to the import regulations for household shipments coming into the UK, we have put together two comprehensive and up-to-date documents, with regard to the new ToR procedures in the UK.

The update means all assignees will need to complete HMRC’s online process to apply for relief using a Transfer of Residence application.

Please find the below links that provide information as the individual moving or for the moving company arranging the transfer.



The documents should cover everything and answer any questions you may have.  You should also ensure that you follow the procedures and if you are arranging the transfer then advise the individuals moving. You will also find our ‘’Declaration for Items not entitled to ToR01 Relief’’ form attached.


    Back To Top